September 10 Apple released the iPhone 11. I must say one thing first before saying anything that “This year APPLE is cheap”. The new iPhone 11 is just $699 better than previous prices. There are two bigger iPhones called the iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max. but I would say there are no significant differences between those devices, in bigger phones you are getting a bigger screen, bigger battery, and more cameras.
So let’s start with the iPhone 11.
If you remember the last year’s iPhone XR then you won’t find most new things in the iPhone 11. From the body to design almost everything is same but the price is a bit lower than the last year’s XR.
- 6.1inch Liquid Retina display. The notch remains at the top of the screen, and overall the device looks remarkably like last year’s phone.
- Water-resistant, coming with an IP68 rating.
- ·12+12MP dual rear camera. The second lens is 120-degree wide-angle lens and there is a better night mode option then google pixels. And there is an upgrade for the front-facing camera which is now 12mp camera and it can shoot slow mode and 4k videos.
- Under the hood there is A13 Bionic Chipset. Apple claims it has the fastest CPU and GPU in a smartphone with this device.
The new iPhone 11 is available in Purple, White, Yellow, Green, Black and Product Red.
So now let’s talk about the bigger iPhones.
The iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max step in for the premium-tier devices, priced at $999 and $1,099 by following their old iPhone prices.
- The iPhone pro comes with 5.8 and iPhone pro max has 6.8inch “Super Retina XDR” on the Pros. Both are 458 PPI.
- There is more for photography, the bigger iPhone has triple rear camera 12+12+12MP (wide-angle, ultra-wide and a telephoto lens).
This is the quick look on the new iPhones.